[Adass-announce] REMINDER!

Jim Lewis jrl at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 06:47:34 MST 2007

Dear All,

This is just a quick note to remind you that the early registration
and abstract submission deadline for ADASS 2007 is 1 July 2007 and is
fast approaching! For those who have already registered but who have not
submitted payment details, please could you do this as soon as possible
as you won't be "officially registered" until that point.

It is also important that you book your hotel rooms early as they will be
gone quite quickly. We have revised the instructions for booking the
Copthorne Tara Hotel as their website won't accept the group reference we've
been given. If possible you should book by phoning.

Finally, this is just a reminder that the next 'milestone' will be 15 July
which is the deadline for financial aid and BOF proposal submissions.

If you have any other questions, then please get in touch at
adass2007 at adass.org.

All the best,

Jim Lewis
Chair, Local Organising Committee

  Jim Lewis                        |
  Cambridge Astronomy Survey Unit  | Phone (direct)    44-(0)1223-766652
  Institute of Astronomy           |       (reception) 44-(0)1223-337548
  Madingley Road                   | FAX               44-(0)1223-337523
  Cambridge CB3 0HA                |
  UK                               | e-mail            jrl at ast.cam.ac.uk