[Adass-announce] ADASS XXII - change of location

Carlos Gabriel carlos.gabriel at sciops.esa.int
Wed Feb 15 07:34:54 MST 2012

Dear ADASS community member,

please notice the change of location and date of the next ADASS conference: Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, USA, from November 4 to November 8 2012. Hosted by the National Center for Supercomputing Applications and the University of Illinois Astronomy Department, the I-Hotel and Conference Center will be where the event will take place. In short the conference web-pages will be announced in the ADASS web pages (adass.org) - stay tuned!

Best regards,
Carlos Gabriel
Chair of the ADASS Program Organizing Committee

--
| Carlos GABRIEL
| XMM-Newton Science Operations Centre
| European Space Agency (ESA)
|
| European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
| P.O. Box 78, 28691 Villanueva de la Cañada - Madrid - SPAIN
| Tel: +34 91 813 13 51, Fax: +34 91 813 11 72
| E-mail : Carlos.Gabriel at sciops.esa.int

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.