[Adass-announce] ADASS XXVI - deadline for financial aid requests POSTPONED

Fabio Pasian pasian at oats.inaf.it
Fri Apr 22 04:23:09 MST 2016

Dear all,

please note that, as reported on the ADASS XXVI web site
(http://www.adass2016.inaf.it/), the deadline for financial support
requests has been postponed to *31 May*.
It is also to be noted that, thanks to a sponsorship focused on
supporting young participants, we will be able to cover a number of
requests definitely larger than originally foreseen.

Best wishes,
Fabio Pasian
ADASS XXVI LOC Chair
**