[Adass-announce] Drops of ADASS: open video contributions to ADASS XXVI

Fabio Pasian pasian at oats.inaf.it
Wed Oct 5 03:59:50 MST 2016

If you unfortunately cannot attend *ADASS XXVI* and still wish to give
your contribution to the conference, or if you wish to enhance your
participation in the conference, you may contribute your *DROP of
ADASS*: a 90 seconds video in which you explain who you are, your
research and why it is interesting for the ADASS community.

Your *DROP* will be available on the official *ADASS XXVI YouTube
channel* <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcN24UGlx9x_fzXscpqvLRw>and
played in loop during the conference, at the *Speakers Corner* of the
conference venue**.

A demo is available on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOqOWL9UW8
For info and video submission:
http://www.adass2016.inaf.it/index.php/general-info/drops-of-adass
(Some editing will be done on the video, e.g. adding header, footer with
name, email, etc. Please specify your requests for video editing in the
"description" field in the page.)

We are looking forward to watching your videos.

---
Fabio Pasian
ADASS XXVI - LOC Chair
INAF - Osservatorio Astronomico di Trieste
Via G.B.Tiepolo 11 - I 34143 Trieste - ITALY
office: +39 040 3199180 ; mobile: +39 349 3587893
fax: +39 040 309418
skype: fabio.pasian
e-mail: pasian at oats.inaf.it
---