[Adass-announce] ADASS XXIX tutorial deadline extended to Monday 20-May-2019

Nuria Lorente nuria.lorente at mq.edu.au
Thu May 16 15:18:48 MST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Due to other significant deadlines affecting the community the deadline for submission of letters of intent for tutorial presentations has been extended to 23:59CEST next Monday 20-May.

As always, if you have questions about the application process, or wish to discuss your tutorial ideas, please drop one of us an email.

We look forward to receiving your tutorial proposals.
Best regards,

Nuria Lorente on behalf of the ADASS POC,
Roberto Pizzo on behalf of the ADASS XXIX LOC.

--
Nuria P. F. Lorente
Senior Software & Systems Engineer

e: nuria.lorente at mq.edu.au<mailto:nuria.lorente at mq.edu.au>