[Adass-announce] ADASS 2020 - Call for Key Themes

Kathleen Labrie klabrie at gemini.edu
Mon Feb 24 14:38:26 MST 2020

Dear colleagues,

Preparations are underway for ADASS XXX, to be held in Granada, Spain on
8-12 November 2020.

As in previous years, we would like to invite the ADASS community to
participate in choosing the Key Themes for this year's conference, to help
steer the meeting towards the topics that you see as timely and would like
to discuss.

This year we are using "tricider" to collect your theme suggestions, and
also to allow you to vote and comment on proposed themes.  You will find
the question for this year's themes at:

   http://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/2Y6wljsoh1x

There is no need to sign-up.  The app will ask but there is an opt-out
option at the bottom of the pop-up window that will allow you to contribute
without registering.  To add an idea, click the green "Add idea" button.

We look forward to your participation and we appreciate your help making
the conference better reflect the current interests of the community.

The poll will close at the end of the day on Friday, 13-Mar-2020.

Best regards,

Kathleen Labrie
on behalf of the ADASS POC

--
Kathleen Labrie, PhD
Observatory Scientist, Science User Support Department