[Adass-announce] ADASS - Alternate survey for meeting time slots

ADASS announcement list adass-announce at adass.org
Thu Jul 2 17:40:16 MST 2020

Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems (ADASS) Conference Series

                                      8 - 12 November 2020
                            CyberSpace posing as Granada, Spain

                                         https://adass2020.es/

Action requested by July 8th, 2020.

It was brought to our attention that some people have been unable to access
our survey on preferred time slots for ADASS (original email included
below).
To fix this situation, we have set up an alternate version of the survey.

If you can use the original version of the survey, please do, if not,
go ahead and
use the alternate version.  We will join the results after the polling
closes.

Here are the links to the surveys:

Primary:
     https://forms.gle/rcdUKfCnt2jys6v26
Alternate:
     https://adass2020.wufoo.com/forms/virtual-adass-2020-attendance-survey/

A big thank you to all of you who have already shared your preferences. The
response has been fantastic.

Best regards,

Kathleen Labrie on behalf of the ADASS POC,
Francesco Pierfederici on behalf of the LOC.