[Adass-announce] Abstract submission deadline for ADASS 2022 is August 1st

ADASS announcement list adass-announce at adass.org
Sun Jul 24 18:47:36 MST 2022

Dear all,

The deadline for abstract submission for ADASS 2022 is just a
week away, August 1st. If you are thinking of submitting an
abstract please do so at: https://pretalx.com/adass2022/cfp

Many of you have submitted already, thank you.  Based on the
quality of the abstracts so far, I'm looking forward to a good
meeting.

Regrettably, ADASS will not be in person this year. The Local
Organizing Committee made this decision after considerable
reflection; this was a hard decision to make. We had been looking
forward to welcoming you to Victoria and seeing you in
person. The ADASS community is tight-knit. We are friends, not
just colleagues. But while the level of personal interaction will
be reduced, I think the exchange of ideas, which the heart of
ADASS will still be there.

Thank you,

Stephen Gwyn, on behalf of the Local Organizing Committee