[Adass-announce] ADASS - Final Announcement

ADASS announcement list adass-announce at adass.org
Fri Oct 6 15:34:44 MST 2023

ADASS XXXIII
Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems Conference Series

5-9 November, 2023
Tucson, Arizona, USA

https://adass2023.lpl.arizona.edu/

-----

The ADASS Meeting is one month away!   There is still time to register.

Check the meeting's website for the list of key themes, our invited
speakers and
the meeting's program.

Special events include bracketing ADASS between a two-day Software
Carpentry
Class before the conference and the three-day IVOA InterOp after.

For the price of the banquet, attendees will get 1) a special advance tour
of The
Stratospheric Observatory For Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA), 2) a talk by The
Deputy PI of OSIRIS-APEX on visiting not one, but two Potentially Hazardous
Asteroids, 3) a southwestern buffet among exhibits of the Pima Air & Space
Museum,
and 4) Mariachi!

   https://adass2023.lpl.arizona.edu/events/adass-banquet/

Register for In-person or Online attendance, and perhaps add on the Banquet
or
Software Carpentry here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/astronomical-data-analysis-software-and-systems-xxxiii-registration-699358198197

Poster submissions will be accepted until October 15.

    https://pretalx.com/adass2023/

We hope that you can join us in Tucson, in person or virtually!

Best regards,

Kathleen Labrie on behalf of the ADASS POC,
Rob Seaman on behalf of the ADASS XXXIII LOC.

---

ADASS: http://adass.org

Program Organizing Committee (POC)
   Kathleen Labrie, POC Chair (NOIRLab-Gemini)
   Xiuqin Wu, Deputy Chair (IPAC)
   Mike Fitzpatrick, POC Exec (NOIRLab-CSDC)
   Christophe Arviset (ESA)
   Pascal Ballester (ESO)
   Sébastien Derrière (CDS)
   Kimberly DuPrie (STScI)
   Stephen Gwyn (CADC)
   Alice Jacques (NOIRLab-CSDC)
   Brian Kent (NRAO)
   Nuria Lorente (AAO-MQ)
   Alessio Magro (University of Malta)
   Jessica Mink (SAO)
   Fabio Pasian (INAF)
   Rob Seaman (LPL, UArizona)
   Yuji Shirasaki (NAOJ)
   Keith Shortridge (K&V)
   Oleg Smirnov (Rhodes University + SARAO)
   Mark Taylor (Bristol)
   Russ Taylor (IDIA)
   Peter Teuben (UMD)
   Kristian Zarb Adami (UXF, UM, OACT)

Local Organizing Committee (LOC)
   Rob Seaman, LOC Chair (LPL, UArizona)
   Alice Jacques, LOC Deputy Chair (NOIRLab-CSDC)
   Natalie Gandilo (Steward Observatory)
   David Herrera (NOIRLab)
   Chris Johnson (Steward Observatory)
   Pete Marenfeld (NOIRLab)