[Adass-announce] ADASS XXI - Instructions to authors

Daniel Egret daniel.egret at obspm.fr
Tue Oct 11 06:18:47 MST 2011

ADASS XXI, Paris 2011
==================

Proceedings
==========

We have now posted the instructions for authors of contributions :

 http://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2011/adass2011/Instructions/proceedings.html

To ensure prompt publication of the Proceedings,
please submit your paper by the deadline :
          Midnight (End of Day) EST, November 5, 2011

and follow the instructions made available on the web site.

A two week period after the end of the conference will be provided for updating the papers.

Posters
======

The maximum size for posters is 2.7 feet wide x 3.5 feet long (width=0.90 m x height=1.18 m),
corresponding to A0 format in portrait orientation.
A0 posters in landscape orientation cannot be accomodated on the poster panels.

http://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2011/adass2011/Instructions/posters.html

Reminders
=========

Saturday 15 October  2011, is the deadline for registration,
and for hotel reservation at the guaranteed rate.

Please make your hotel reservations in due time,
this is important for a balanced conference budget.

   http://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2011/adass2011/Venue.html

Upcoming deadlines
------------------------
Hotel Reservation Deadline:     	Oct 15
Student Registration Ends:      		Oct 15
General Registration Ends:      		Oct 15
Manuscript Submssion Deadline:  	Nov 5
Conference						Nov. 6-10

Our apologies if you receive two copies of this email message -
it is going to the general ADASS Announcement email list as well as to
the list of people who have already registered.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Paris
at an exciting ADASS Conference,

Daniel Egret   and    Pascal Ballester
Co-Chairs, Local Organizing Committee
LOC email:   loc.adass2011 at obspm.fr

Daniel EGRET              Observatoire de Paris
61, avenue de l'Observatoire, 75014 PARIS (France)
E-mail:   Daniel.Egret at obspm.fr