[Adass-announce] ADASS XXI - upcoming deadlines

Daniel Egret Daniel.Egret at obspm.fr
Tue Sep 13 06:14:33 MST 2011

Deadline for ADASS  XXI    PARIS
===========================

Please note that the deadline for early registration at ADASS XXI,
for poster abstract submission, and for (focus) demo registration is
approaching:

	Thursday, 15 September 2011

is the last day for these submissions and registrations.

After this date the registration fee will go up and we may not be able
to honor subsequent requests.

http://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2011/adass2011/register.html

Tutorial registration
---------------------
Register for the Tutorial if you are planning to attend ; there is an
extra small fee involved (as in the past) of $20.

Lodging
-------
Make your hotel reservations:  through the website below.
Please remember that it is important to book rooms
at the conference venue for a balanced conference budget.

http://adass2010.cfa.harvard.edu/ADASS2010/Venue_Lodging/hotel_rates.html

We are looking forward to seeing you in Paris at an exciting ADASS
Conference,

Daniel EGRET
Chair, Local Organizing Committee
LOC email:
loc.adass2011 at obspm.fr

Other upcoming deadlines

Hotel Reservation Deadline: 	Oct 15
Student Registration Ends: 	Oct 15
General Registration Ends: 	Oct 15
Manuscript deadline :   		Nov  5

Daniel EGRET              Observatoire de Paris
61, avenue de l'Observatoire, 75014 PARIS (France)
E-mail:   Daniel.Egret at obspm.fr