[Adass-announce] ADASS XXI : Oral Program

Daniel Egret Daniel.Egret at obspm.fr
Wed Sep 14 02:10:26 MST 2011

ADASS XXI, Paris 2011
==================

Oral Program
============

We have now posted the talks that will be included in the oral program :

    http://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2011/adass2011/program/orals.html

If you requested an oral presentation and yours was selected,
you should be on this list.
We had twice as many applications for the oral program as we could
accommodate. We regret that not all could be included and want to
assure you that not being selected by no means indicates a judgment of
the POC on the quality of your abstract. We just don't have enough
slots and one of the criteria used by the POC in its decision was
which contributions would benefit most from an oral presentation and
which could be well presented as a poster - in their opinion.

We expect the schedule of individual sessions to be available by the
end of the month.

Posters
=======

All oral requests that did not make it into the program have been
moved to the poster presentation category which may be found at:

    http://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2011/adass2011/program/posters.html

Note that this list of posters will be complete only after  the submission
deadline for posters (15 September).

Reminders
=========

Tomorrow's deadline
-------------------

Thursday 15 September 2011, is the deadline for early registration,
for poster abstract submission, and for (focus) demo registration.

Lodging
-------

Make your hotel reservations:

    http://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2011/adass2011/Venue.html

Other upcoming deadlines
------------------------
Hotel Reservation Deadline:     	Oct 15
Student Registration Ends:      		Oct 15
General Registration Ends:      		Oct 15
Manuscript Submssion Deadline:  	Nov 5

Again, our apologies if you receive two copies of this email message -
it is going to the general ADASS Announcement email list as well as to
the list of people who have already registered.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Paris
at an exciting ADASS Conference,

Daniel Egret   and    Pascal Ballester
Co-Chairs, Local Organizing Committee
LOC email:   loc.adass2011 at obspm.fr

Daniel EGRET                       Observatoire de Paris
61, avenue de l'Observatoire,  75014 PARIS   (France)
E-mail:  daniel.egret at obspm.fr