[Adass-announce] ADASS XXII Registration Is Now Open

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 19 13:14:14 MST 2012

Dear colleague,

We hope you've been saving the date for ADASS XXII, Nov. 4-8, 2012 in
Champaign, Illinois, USA.  The Local Organizing Committee is happy to
announce that registration and abstract aubmission is now open at our
website, http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/ADASS2012/.
Requests for oral presentations are due by August 17, 2012.  While you
are there, you can also reserve your room at one of the conference
hotels.

Remember that some financial aid is available; visit our site to learn
how to apply.  Also, if you are a student, there is a reduced
registration fee.

Please note that we are also soliciting proposals for Bird-of-a-
Feather sessions.  Visit the Registration section of the site (click
on "BOF Proposals") for more details.

Finally, I note that in the last announcement, we a few errors in the
invited speaker list, and there have been few changes as well.  See
our home page for the latest list.

looking forward to seeing you in Champaign,
Ray Plante
ADASS XXII LOC Chair

ADASS (Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems) is the
premiere conference dedicated to software in astronomy.  It provides a
forum for scientists and developers concerned with algorithms,
software and software systems employed in the acquisition, reduction,
analysis, and dissemination of astronomical data. The program will
include invited talks, contributed oral and display papers, tutorials
user group meetings and special interest group meetings (BoFs).