[Adass-announce] [QUAR] ADASS Deadline extensions, abstract submission

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 20 11:12:30 MST 2012

Dear Friend of ADASS,

ADASS XXII is approaching ever closer, and so we checking in with some
important updates.  We've extended several deadlines to allow you more
time to prepare to attend including:

   o  The Early Registration Deadline is extended to 28 September.
   o  The BOF and Tutorial Proposal Deadlines are also extended to
        28 September.
   o  The Demo Booth deadline is extended to 12 October.

In particular, note that we still have some openings for
Birds-of-a-Feature (BOF) sessions and Tutorials.  You now have a more
time to submit your ideas.

Also, if you registered, you recently received an email regarding
submitted abstracts.  If you have not registered but you *have*
submitted an abstract, please see this IMPORTANT NOTE at
http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/ADASS2012/register/lookupAbstract.php.

ADASS is the leading forum for astronomical software development.  It
provides a sampling of the latest developments in algorithms, software
and software systems employed in the acquisition, reduction, analysis,
and dissemination of astronomical data.  Check out this year's program
now coming together at
http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/ADASS2012/.

regards,
Ray Plante