[Adass-announce] ADASS XXIII registration is now open.

Daniel Devost devost at cfht.hawaii.edu
Fri May 3 17:06:47 MST 2013

Dear colleagues,

      The Local Organizing Committee is glad to announce that
registration and abstract submission are now open for ADASS XXIII at
our website; http://adass2013.cfht.hawaii.edu/register.php. Requests
for oral presentations are due by July 1st 2013. Also, to take
advantage of our hotel rates, you need to reserve your room by the 18
of August 2013. The program will include invited talks, contributed
oral and display papers, tutorials user group meetings and special
interest group meetings (BoFs).    Please have a look at our website
(http://adass2013.cfht.hawaii.edu) for information about the various
deadlines.

We are looking forward to have you at the beautiful Waikoloa Beach
Marriott where you will enjoy one week of sunshine, beach and ocean
and many other treats that the Big Island of Hawaii can offer. This
will come along with one of the greatest gathering of International
expertise on software in astronomy.

Aloha,

Daniel Devost of behalf of the ADASS XXIII LOC.

For more information about ADASS please follow this link: http://adass.org.