[Adass-announce] July 1st Early Registration and Oral Presentation deadline.

Daniel Devost devost at cfht.hawaii.edu
Thu Jun 27 02:11:13 MST 2013

Dear colleagues,

     The early registration and the oral presentations deadline for ADASS
XXIII is July 1st. Please register by then to take advantage of great
savings and to have the opportunity to talk to us about your research.

As you register, you will notice that we now have a price for the paper
copies of the proceedings. As you probably know, our plan this year is to
offer the electronic proceedings for free. We now offer the paper
proceedings for $60. If you decide to get a paper copy of the proceedings,
this amount will be added to your registration fee. For those of you who
have registered already, we will get in touch with you.

Looking forward to meet you in October at the beautiful Waikaloa Beach
Resort.

Daniel Devost for the ADASS XXIII LOC.