[Adass-announce] [QUAR] Re: [Adass-conference] Participation in the selection of key topics for ADASS 2015

Carlos Gabriel carlos.gabriel at sciops.esa.int
Sat Dec 13 06:39:14 MST 2014

Dear ADASS friends,

I have forgotten that this Appgree channel is a private one, therefore you need to start it the first time with your browser through https://app.appgree.com/?talk=927227906403405825  - or through Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/appgreens/?talk=927227906403405825). This will give you access to the ADASS Channel - then you just follow it and will receive its notifications. Afterwords you can reach it with the normal app through your smartphone.

My apologies to all those of you who have tried without success so far. I would like to ask you once more that we try this together, and use this tool for making ADASS more participative and more democratic.

Kind regards,
Carlos