[Adass-announce] Reminder: Help choose Key Themes for ADASS 2017

Nuria P. F. Lorente Nuria.Lorente at aao.gov.au
Mon Feb 27 20:25:56 MST 2017

Dear colleagues,

A reminder that the poll for key themes for this year's ADASS is still open for
a few more hours, if you would like to submit your votes and/or theme suggestions.

Please submit your ideas for key themes, and vote for your favourites before
tonight's deadline (28-Feb-2017 22:00 CET).

I encourage you to participate in deciding the focus of this year's conference.
Regards,

Nuria.

--
Nuria P. F. Lorente
Senior Astronomy Instrumentation Software & Systems Engineer

e: nuria.lorente at aao.gov.au
t: +61 2 9372 4897
w: http://www.aao.gov.au