[Adass-announce] ADASS - Call for Themes for 2022 Meeting

ADASS announcement list adass-announce at adass.org
Wed Feb 16 17:41:53 MST 2022

Dear colleagues,

Preparations are underway for ADASS XXXII, to be hosted virtually by CADC,
Victoria and University of Toronto on 31 October - 4 November, 2022.

As in previous years, we would like to invite the ADASS community to
participate in choosing the Key Themes for this year's conference to help
us steer the meeting towards the topics that you see as timely and would
like to discuss.

This year, we are again using "tricider" to collect your theme suggestions
and also to allow you to vote and comment on proposed themes.  You will
find the question for this year's themes at:

   http://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/2amClMVRPTB

There is no need to sign-up to tricider.  The app will ask but there is an
opt-out option at the bottom of the pop-up window that will allow you to
contribute without registering.  To add an idea, click the green "Add idea"
button.

We look forward to your participation and we appreciate your help in making
the conference better reflect the current interests of the community.

The poll will close at the end of the day on Monday, 28 March, 2022.

Best regards,

Kathleen Labrie
on behalf of the ADASS POC