[Adass-announce] Reminder: ADASS Call (and vote) for Themes

ADASS announcement list adass-announce at adass.org
Thu Mar 24 10:29:24 MST 2022

Dear colleagues,

Preparations are underway for ADASS XXXII, to be hosted virtually by
CADC, Victoria and University of Toronto on 31 October - 4 November,
2022.

As in previous years, we would like to invite the ADASS community to
participate in choosing the Key Themes for this year's conference to
help us steer the meeting towards the topics that you see as timely
and would like to discuss.

Thank you to everyone who has already proposed a theme for this year’s
meeting.  The poll is closing on Monday, 28 March, 2022.   You can
still propose themes.

You can also vote for and add support for the themes already proposed.

To show your support for specific themes, go to:

   http://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/2amClMVRPTB

There is no need to sign-up to tricider.  The app will ask but there
is an opt-out option at the bottom of the pop-up window that will
allow you to contribute without registering.  To add an idea, click
the green "Add idea" button.

We look forward to your participation and we appreciate your help
making the conference better reflect the current interests of the
community.

The poll will close at the end of the day on Monday, 28 March, 2022.

Best regards,

Kathleen Labrie
on behalf of the ADASS POC